Truck Talk with Nate Brekken
Maintain Your Diesel in 2017!
Our handy checklist for the New Year to keep your diesel running right:
• Oil changes every 5,000 miles (Air filters checked every oil change)
• Fuel filters every 15,000 miles
• Cooling system looked over and fluid tested every 30,000 miles, with necessary services (NOTE: 6.0L and 6.4L Fords and Dodge 6.7L may need coolant PH levels checked every oil change to help prevent engine oil cooler, and or egr cooler failure. Ph levels in your cooling system may differ, depending on the trucks usage.)
• Transfer case every 30,000 miles
• Transmission services every 30,000 miles
• Power steering system fluid checked and flushed every 30,000 miles
• Front & Rear differential fluids checked every 60,000 miles
• Brake fluid tested and flushed, services vary but based on every 60,000 to 100,000 miles and vehicle usage
• Perform brake system fluid service every 60,000 miles
• Check belts and hoses at 100,000 miles
FREE Inspections with every oil change. Contact us today!
Top of Page