Blenheim EquiSports is pleased to present our spring season, held in two beautiful locations: The Rancho Mission Viejo Riding Park at San Juan Capistrano and the Del Mar Horse Park. The 2017 Spring Series Prize List, Entry Blanks, and tentative Time Schedules are now online.
Blenheim EquiSports is #ThePlaceToBe for developing horses and riders... and so much more.
The six-show Spring Series offers many exciting highlight events, including:
• 7 Grand Prix Events
• 2 International Hunter Derbies
• 1 National Hunter Derby
• World Championship Hunter Rider Recognition
• NEW IN 2017 - Blenheim EquiSports Young Hunter Series & Final
• NEW IN 2017 - Blenheim EquiSports Series Circuit Awards
And new and returning programs include:
• CPHA West Coast Green Hunter 3' & 3'3" Incentive Classes
• USHJA Green Hunter 3' & 3'3" Incentive Stakes
• Markel Insurance Grand Prix Series Qualifiers
• Interactive Mortgage Under 25 Series Qualifiers
• Interactive Mortgage Horses 10 & Under Series Qualifiers
• North American League (NAL) Hunter & Jumper Qualifiers
• Show Jumping Hall of Fame Museum (SJHOF) West Coast Qualifiers
• Young Jumper Championship Program
• Hunter Derby and Spring Series Hunter Awards
• NEW IN 2017 - $1,000 Young Hunter Classics
• NEW IN 2017 - $1,500 USHJA Pony Hunter Derby
NOTE: Both Young Hunters and Young Jumpers have NO entry fees AND discounted stalls ALL SEASON. Details on these benefits and more in the Spring Prize List: click here for specs, entry forms, and schedules.
Closing Dates for Entries & Stalls:
Blenheim Spring Classic I, Mar 22 - 26: FEB 27
Blenheim Spring Classic II, Mar 29 - Apr 2: MAR 6
Blenheim Spring Classic III, Apr 5 - 9: MAR 13
Blenheim Spring Classic IV, Apr 11 - 15: MAR 20
Showpark Spring Festival, Apr 27 - 30: APR 3
Showpark Ranch & Coast, May 9 - 14: APR 17
A limited number hotel rooms are available at a special group rate. For reservations, please refer to our Preferred Hotel Partner Lists for San Juan Capistrano and Del Mar.
Please email Cynthia Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org for Feed/Bedding.
To purchase Medal Club membership, please contact Melissa Brandes at
(949) 212-8556 or email@example.com.
Come experience the shows and so much more... and you'll see why Blenheim EquiSports is The Place To Be in 2017!
Top of Page